Black Peppered Chicken Recipe
- 1kg of Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tsp of salt and garlic
- 1 thsp of corn flour
- 1 thsp of coconut aminos
- 1/2 Red Bell Peppers and Onion
- 1 tsp of oil
- Cereal Stalk and Oil For Frying
- Put the Chicken Thighs in a bowl and marinate it with the Ingredients
- Cut your veggies into small size pieces so it fits in your mouth properly
- Pour a tea spoon of oil in your frying pan and fry the chicken on medium heat
- After the chicken is done frying,you can fry it on low heat with the veggies you set aside.
- Finally you sprinkle a little Black pepper on it to get that spicy taste and your Black Pepper Chicken Is Ready.
The Black Pepper Chicken Is My favourite meal because naturally, chicken has a very high protein content and also very low in fat ,it very easy to cook,versatile and quick.
All this makes it a perfect meal for your a balance diet.
click here to check out terriannskitchen.com